Saints Row IV: Re-Elected is so much more than a game. It’s a passport to fun and whimsy. Leap over buildings, sing songs, fight in a 2D side-scroller, cure cancer, save Santa Claus… all this and more awaits you when you play Saints Row IV: Re-Elected, a special bundle that includes the award-winning blockbuster Saints Row IV and all of its’ DLC. “Saints Row IV? I’ve never heard of it, what is it about?” Oh my friend, I’m so glad you asked. After saving the world from a terrorist attack the leader of the 3rd Street Saints is elected to become President of the United States. Things go reasonably well for The President until an alien warlord named Zinyak attacks the white house and abducts his entire cabinet. Now stuck inside a reality bending simulation, the President and the Saints fight to save themselves, Earth, and the entire galaxy… and if that all sounds crazy to you, trust us: we’re just getting started.
- Voice of the People –Call in your homies for added firepower, select powers, navigate menus and give yourself a leg up on old Zinyak with integrated voice commands.
- Dont Wanna Miss a Thing – share all of the quintessential Saints Row IV moments – Zinyak singing Biz Markie, your first encounter with Paul, Saints of Rage, horrific plastic surgery mishaps, deaths by wub and general alien evisceration – with new generation screenshot, game clip and livestreaming tools.
- Play it Anywhere – Saints Row IV Re-Elected can come anywhere with you, anytime when you play via PS Vita Remote Play. (PlayStation 4 Only)
- Ridiculous Amount of Content – over $80/60€/£50 worth of content is included – the base game, both DLC mission packs, plus 25+ DLC weapons, 15 new vehicles, 60+ wardrobe items, 15 new homies to call upon and 6 new superpower elements
- Visual Enhancements - experience Saints Row IV in the highest resolution yet, with visual fidelity enhancements for enemy characters, environments, and shadows.
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
After the space faring antics of Saints Row IV, many fans asked what we could do next… the answer? Shoot The Devil in the face. Play as either Johnny Gat or Kinzie Kensington as you tear apart Hell in a quest to save the leader of the Saints’ soul. Historical icons, old friends, older enemies, a talking gun, a full length musical number, and a whole lot of other shenanigans all await you in the open world standalone expansion playground that is Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell.
- Play as Johnny Gat or Kinzie Kensington – For the first time ever, play as the fan favorites Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington, alone or in 2-player online co-op.
- An Open World from Hell – Wage war against the Prince of Darkness through-out the 5 unique districts of hell any way you want: rescue allies, pick a fight with nightmarish Arch-Dukes, rob Satan’s soul processing plants… dozens of options await you in an all new city unlike any that’s been seen in Saints Row before.
- New Supernatural Powers –The acclaimed super powers of Saints Row 4 are back with a hellish twist - Soar through the air on fallen angel’s wings, summon devilish imps to attack your foes, and surround yourself in a divine aura that forces all to worship you.
- Outrageous Weapons – Put the 7 deadly sins to good use with an arsenal of underworld themed arms: fire exploding frogs at enemies, shoot swarms of locusts, and even deal destruction from afterlife’s most comfortable (and lethal) armchair.
- Kill Dex – We promise you can do it this time. Pinky swear.